Introducing New Foods
NurtureBaby recommends waiting about a week before introducing a new food, especially during the first few months of baby's solid food adventure.
Keep a watchful eye for allergic reactions to new foods. It can be difficult to determine which food is causing a reaction if you introduce several new foods at the same time.
Posts about Introducing New Foods
FAQs about Introducing New Foods
- Should I start my baby on vegetables, fruits, or cereal?
- When is my baby ready for solid food?
- How often should I introduce new foods to my baby's diet?
- When can I introduce meat into my baby's diet?
- If breastfeeding, should I nurse or feed solids to my baby first?
- When can I start offering my baby chunkier foods?
- How do I know if my baby is allergic to a certain food?